Y’all are in for a treat! Today’s video contains some serious crafting magic, as we’re unleashing the direct-to-paper inking technique to turn the plain ol’ Mama Elephant die cut barn into a stunning faux woodgrain masterpiece. The new Tim Holtz Distress Ink color Scorched Timber, is pure perfection over Lumberjack Plaid. You can snag this whole collection of goodies right now at Simon Says Stamp. I combined the Mama Elephant Farm House barn with the adorable Little Cow Agenda and Special Delivery stamp sets and brought the cows to life with my trusty Olo Markers.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Direct To Paper Inking Technique
- Mama Elephant Farm House Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Little Cow Agenda Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Little Cow Agenda Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Special Delivery Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Special Delivery Special Delivery Creative Cuts
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Shop the set HERE.
Save 20% off Tim Holtz Distress Surfaces HERE now through 2/29/24 at 11:59 pm ET.
Use code: DSTR20