Happy day, friends! It’s time for my monthly series at Simon Says Stamp, Making the Cut. This series is all about die cutting and incorporating die cutting in to your paper crafting projects. This month I am sharing ideas for creating tone-on-tone designs with dies and ink and adding gilding detail with Foundry Wax.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Gilded Rainbow Butterflies Card
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly Embossing Folder and Die Set
- Simon Says Stamp Modern Postage Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Old Letter Background
- Simon Says Stamp Elegantly Modern Hot Foil Plates
- Simon Says Stamp Elegantly Modern Stamps and Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Tin Tile Stencil
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!