Welcome to Day 1 of my Handmade Holiday 2022 Series. I’m back with my ninth year of handmade holiday ideas!
Thank you so much for your support of this series. I appreciate each and every one of you. You all make this possible and I love being able to share these ideas with you!
The goal of this series is adding handmade touches to gifts for our friends and family. Even with the craziness of the season I like to be able to personalize the gifts under our tree. I’ll be sharing ideas for cards, tags and gift wrapping sure to add that handmade touch we all love. Most ideas will include multiples (today I created 8 muslin treat/gift bags)!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Stamping & Stenciling on Muslin Treat/Gift Bags
- Simon Says Stamp Build A Snowman Stencil
- Papertrey Ink Simply Snowman Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Just Sentiments Winter Wonderland Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Larger Than Life Snow Sentiments
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
More Handmade Holiday Series Projects
- Click HERE for the Handmade Holiday 2021 Apron Treat Gift Bags
- Cilck HERE for the Handmade Holiday 2021 Reindeer Shaped Gift Tags
- Click HERE for the Handmade Holiday 2021 Wood Ornament/Tags
- Click HERE for the Handmade Holiday 2021 Shaker Mug Tags
- Click HERE for the Handmade Holiday 2021 Foiled Monogram Tags
- Click HERE for the Handmade Holiday 2021 Shaker Hexatags
- Click HERE for all my previous Handmade Holiday projects