Hello friends! Today I’m sharing another set of snowflake cards, this time featuring Papertrey Ink products and the hot foil resist technique! I love finding ways to use “holiday” themed product beyond the season and these wintery goodies are perfect for all your winter occasions! The Cascading Dots Hot Foil Plate creates incredible foiled backgrounds every time. Watch the video below to see how easy it is to create hot foil resist backgrounds!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Hot Foil Resist Snowflake Cards
- Papertrey Ink Cascading Dots Hot Foil Plate
- Papertrey Ink Snowflake Banners Dies
- Papertrey Ink Larger Thank Life Snow Die
- Papertrey Ink Iconic Christmas Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Iconic Christmas Dies
- Papertrey Ink Simply Snowmen Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Larger Thank Life Snow Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Just Sentiments Winter Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Dies
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Top Nine 2022
I love looking back through this past year’s content and seeing what you all loved. Many of these were my favorites, too! And the butterfly canvas made it onto the list twice! It looks like the majority of the top nine are Christmas and holiday related projects! Good to know as I start planning and working on ideas for next year’s content.
Did your favorite(s) make the list? Let me know in the comments.
(links to all original posts/videos listed below)
Links To Original Posts/Comments