Happy day, friends! It’s time for my monthly series at Simon Says Stamp, Making the Cut. This series is all about die cutting and incorporating die cutting in to your paper crafting projects. This month I am sharing ideas for adding color to your die cuts by ink smooshing. In addition to the coloring technique, we are creating a shaped card design, stamping on acetate, and using a holiday themed die for a non-holiday card!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Ink Smooshing Mushroom Cloche Card
- Simon Says Stamp Mushroom Stems
- Simon Says Stamp Etched Delicate Frond
- Simon Says Stamp Tattered Leaves
- Simon Says Stamp Sympathy Greetings Mix
- Honey Bee Stamps Snow Globe
- Hero Arts Background Texture Strips
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!