Happy Monday and welcome to the January 2023 My Monthly Hero Blog Hop!
It’s new release day! The January My Monthly Hero products are here and today I’m sharing ideas for creating Valentine’s matchboxes! I’m combining a bunch of my favorites from the January Release with some previously released dies for these darling home decor/gift giving matchboxes. Watch the video below to see how I put these together.
Each month I create project(s) with the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Add Ons ONLY giving you ideas and inspiration for incorporating the add-ons into your projects!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
- Hero Arts 3D Matchbox Dies
- Hero Arts Box of Chocolates Fancy Dies
- Hero Arts Love and Florals Fancy Die
- Hero Arts Loving Sentiment Strips Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Fancy Cuts Die Sentiment Strips
- Hero Arts You’re Mine Stamp/Die Set
- Hero Arts Hearts Hot Foil Plate
- Hero Arts Mini Hearts Bold Prints
- Hero Arts Stripe Stencil
- Hero Arts Nesting Heart Infinity Dies
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Click the thumbnails below to shop the entire January 20223 Hero Arts Release. Affiliate links used.
We will give away a $50 gift card, drawn from the comments left across the hop. Enter by Sunday, January 15th at 11:59pm Pacific, and the winner will be announced on the Hero Arts blog the following week.
Hero Arts Global Team
Nichol Spohr <—– you’re here!
This post is part of the Hero Arts January 2023 Release Blog Hop.