I cranked up the creativity by using the new Ornamental Swirl Hot Foil Plate with Opal Hot Foil on a soft pink cardstock, giving a touch of class to the background. I then blended ink around the edges to bring out the design’s beauty. To add a bit of glamour, I used the Psalm Reflections December Hot Foil Plate on cream cardstock with silver foil, then die cut it with the coordinated die. To top it off, I stamped a lovely quote from the Forever and Always stamp set with sweet pastel pink ink. I stamped the images and added a little extra sentiment on cream cardstock with some vibrant inks, then cut and adhered them into the center of the design.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Layered Love Cards
- Papertrey Ink With All My Heart Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink With All My Heart Dies
- Papertrey Ink Forever & Always Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Forever & Always Dies
- Papertrey Ink Ornamental Swirl Hot Foil Plate
- Papertrey Ink Psalm Reflections December Hot Foil Plate
- Papertrey Ink Psalm Reflections December Die
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Click the thumbnails below to shop the entire December 2023 Papertrey Ink Release. Affiliate links used.