Happy day, friends! Today I’m sharing some ideas for creating your own patterned papers by inking, distressing (with water), and stamping with a background stamp before die cutting. I was able to get FOUR birthday cards out of one card making session with this fun technique with minimal waste! I love being able to create multiple cards in one sitting and I also love creating custom patterned paper that perfectly matches my design vision! If you want to learn how to make your own patterned paper watch the video below! Happy stamping!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Custom Patterned Paper Die Cuts
- Simon Says Stamp Heart Panes Cover
- Simon Says Stamp Soft Plaid Background
- Simon Says Stamp Tiny Dots and Hearts Background
- Simon Says Stamp Big and Bold Stamp/Die Set
- Simon Says Stamp Nested Hearts Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Dies
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Shop Sizzix and Tim Holtz and save 15% with code: SZX925.
Valid until 12/23 at 11:59 pm ET.