Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I’m popping in here with a couple more ideas on how to use the components from the Simon Says Stamp December 2022 Card Kit, Joy to You And Yours. Each month I showcase ideas on using the SSS Card Kit using mostly supplies from the kit (with a few additional tools and/or supplies from my stash). Today’s cards showcase how to use the patterned paper from the kit as the focal point by die cutting into tags and creating eye-catching tag collages! I used the Prima Candy Cane Lane Patterned Paper, Joy To You and Yours, Candy Cane, Lumberjack Plaid Ink Cube, and Fir Tree Branches from the kit to create my cards.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Patterned Paper Tag Collage Backgrounds
- Simon Says Stamp December 2022 Card Kit
- Simon Says Stamp Joy To You and Yours Stamp Set
- Prima Marketing Candy Cane Lane Patterned Paper
- Simon Says Stamp Nested Tags Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Fir Tree Branches Embossing Folder
- Tim Holtz Lumberjack Plaid Distress Ink
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Shop Tim Holtz at Simon Says Stamp!
Purchase $25 or more of any Tim Holtz product at Simon Says Stamp and get the Chilly and Freezy Die set FREE while supplies last! Click HERE to shop Tim Holtz.