Hello friends! Today I’m sharing one of those cards that we never like to have to make but that we need to have on hand. Unfortunately a dear friend lost a beloved pet recently and I didn’t have a single pet sympathy card on hand anymore. I took a bit of time and put together several of these cards and matching envelopes so that I will have them when needed.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Pet Sympathy Card
- Simon Says Stamp Love Paw
- Simon Says Stamp Paws Background Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Tin Tile Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp A2 Masks
- Waffle Flower Rainbow Bridge Stamp Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!