Hello friends! Welcome to Day 2 of the Simon Says Stamp Out of This World Release Blog Hop. Today I’m sharing how to create this stunning sunflower card featuring stenciling, die cutting, stamping, ink blending, and more. Layering is the name of the game to build this beauty. Watch the video tutorial below for all the details!
This is the second of two blog hops. Be sure to visit the Simon Says Stamp blog for Friday’s hop and more inspiration!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Oh Happy Day Sunflower Card
- Simon Says Stamp Bountiful Sunflower Blossom
- Simon Says Stamp Little Sunflower Bloom
- Simon Says Stamp Windswept Leaves
- Simon Says Stamp Oh Happy Day Scallop Rectangles Stencils
- Simon Says Stamp Oh Happy Day
- Simon Says Stamp Yellow Sunsets Sequins
- Simon Says Stamp You Are Background
- Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Cubes Yellow Sunsets
- Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Cubes Green Meadows
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Shop the entire Out of This World Release by clicking the links below. Affiliate links provided.
Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from the comment section. SSS will choose your winners and post on the Simon Says Stamp blog on Wednesday the 28th of June. Winners can email SSS to claim his/her prize.
Nichol Spohr <—- you are here.
This post is part of the Simon Says Stamp Out of This World Blog Hop: