Happy day, friends! I don’t know about you but I have collected a lot of word dies. I am also a big fan of subway art. How about combining the two and creating your own subway art? This month’s addition of Making the Cut at Simon Says Stamp features mixing and matching a bunch of love/Valentine’s themed words and hearts dies for this fun subway art card.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Valentine’s Subway Art with Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Heart Arrow Die
- Simon Says Stamp Geometric Builders Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Heart Shadow Die
- Simon Says Stamp Outline Love Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Trio of Love Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Hugs Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Reverse Crackle Background
- Simon Says Stamp Love You Greetings Stamp Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!