Hello friends! Today I’m sharing some tips and thoughts on how vellum is magic on cards. I think vellum is always a good idea! Keep watching to see how I created this fun card with products from the December 2022 Papertrey Ink Release.
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Vellum Is Magic: Love to Layer Hearts
- Papertrey Ink Lots of Hugs Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Lots of Hugs Dies
- Papertrey Ink Love To Layer Hearts
- Papertrey Ink Into the Blooms Fun Flowers
- Papertrey Ink Happy Hearts Stencil
- Papertrey Ink Inside Greetings: Celebration Stamp Set
- Tim Holtz Cocktail Party Mica Stain
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
2 thoughts on “Vellum Is Magic: Love To Layer Hearts (Papertrey Ink)”
Wow!!! Really Gorgeous!!! I love your flowers and the vellum heart!!!
This is so pretty
Comments are closed.