Happy Friday, friends! This morning I went live on YouTube where I created a couple of 5×7 butterfly cards with matching envelopes using stencils, dies, and pastes from Picket Fence Studios. The large size of the butterflies made them perfect for a larger scale card (although they work great for A2 cards as well!). I shared some ideas on coloring backgrounds with Distress Stains, ink blending and adding textures to the butterflies (and backgrounds) with stencils and Paper Glaze, and how create coordinating envelopes!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
5×7 Die Cut Butterfly Cards with Stenciling Paste
- Picket Fence Studios Flit Butterfly Die
- Picket Fence Studios Layered Flit Butterfly Stencil
- Picket Fence Studios Wander Butterfly Dies
- Picket Fence Studios Layered Wander Butterfly Stencil
- Picket Fence Studios A Whole Lot of Polka Dots Stencil
- Picket Fence Studios Layering Flora Leaves and Twigs Dies
- Picket Fence Studios Double Stitched Layering Rectangles Dies
- Picket Fence Studios Hello There Die
- Picket Fence Studios Spanish Moss Paper Glaze
- Picket Fence Studios Coffee Beans Paper Glaze
- Picket Fence Studios Huckleberry Blue Paper Glaze
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Currently I am doing a Friday live at 9 am CT or occasionally 1 pm CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) I personally love Live replays. I haven’t watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it’s something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don’t want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to “see” you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I’m going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven’t subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me for the live! I had a blast visiting with everyone.