Happy Saturday Stampers!
Yesterday morning I went live on YouTube where we created this classic and beautiful friendship Christmas mug card featuring lots of brand new products from the MFT Stamp November 2022 Release. I love a classic background of white ink on kraft cardstock and beautiful traditional colors of Christmas for the greenery in the mug! I used the new Olo alchohol ink markers to color in the Winter Greenery with beautiful results!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Friendship Christmas Mug Card
- MFT Stamps Winter Greenery Stamp Set
- MFT Stamps Winter Greenery Dies
- MFT Stamps Coffee and Conversation Stamp Set
- MFT Stamps Coffee Mug
- MFT Stamp Snowflake Flurry Background
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no additional cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects, videos, and content. Thank you so much for your support!
Shop the entire MFT Stamps November 2022 Release by clicking the thumbnails below. Affiliate links used.
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) I personally love Live replays. I haven’t watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it’s something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don’t want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to “see” you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I’m going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven’t subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me for the live! I had a blast visiting with everyone.