Happy Saturday, friends! Yesterday I went live on YouTube where I shared lots of tips and tricks on foiling with the Glimmer Hot Foil Machine. I mixed and matched products and hot foil plates from multiple companies to create this fun, winter-themed design!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Learn To Hot Foil With Me | Snowman Card
- Spellbinders Let It Snowman Dies
- Spellbinders Dancin Snowman Dies
- Papetrey Ink Mercury Glass Hot Foil Plate
- Lawn Fawn Snowflake Background Hot Foil Plate
- Hero Arts Snowflake Pattern Hot Foil Plate
- Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words Hot Foil Plates
- Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words Dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Currently I am doing a Friday live at 9 am CT or 1 pm CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) I personally love Live replays. I haven’t watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it’s something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don’t want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to “see” you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I’m going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven’t subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me for the live! I had a blast visiting with everyone.
1 thought on “YouTube Live Replay | Learn to Hot Foil With Me”
Love the Glimmer machine! I got great results on the Lawn Fawn glimmer and slightly textured paper for my Christmas cards. I did find that the hotter the machine is, the better the results.
BTW– could you do a video on using the Brother Scan and Cut? I have not been able to get it to work nicely (always tears the paper when cutting).
Comments are closed.