Happy Friday, friends! This morning I went live on YouTube where I created this Paper Glaze/Glitz stenciled background with Papertrey Ink stencils, stamps, and dies and Picket Fence Studio glaze/glitz! I went with a love-themed or Valentine’s look but try with your favorite color(s) to make it your own and to work for any time of the year. I think hearts are always a good idea. Don’t you?
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Paper Glaze Valentine’s Stenciling
- Papertrey Ink Happy Hearts Stencils
- Papertrey Ink Love To Layer Heart Dies
- Papertrey Ink Inside Greetings: Celebration
- Papertrey Ink Larger Than Life: Love Sentiments
- Papertrey Ink Scalloped Treat Box
- Papertrey Ink Into The Blooms Fun Flowers
- Papertrey Ink Larger Than Life Love Die
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Currently I am doing a Friday live at 9 am CT or occasionally 1 pm CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) I personally love Live replays. I haven’t watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it’s something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don’t want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to “see” you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I’m going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven’t subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me for the live! I had a blast visiting with everyone.