Happy Saturday, die cutters! Yesterday I went live over on YouTube where I created this shadow box with some amazing DieCember 2022 and Tim Holtz die cuts. I love being able to take our paper crafting supplies and tools and use them outside of card making and paper crafting. This sweet shadow box is bringing some holiday spirit to my craft room! The Chilly and Freezy Snowmen dies are part of the Tim Holtz/Simon Says Stamp Cyber Monday/DieCember 2022 Promotion at Simon Says Stamp. Purchase $25 or more of any Tim Holtz product at SSS and receive this die set for free!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. This allows me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Die Cut Snowmen Tag Ornaments + Card
- Simon Says Stamp Pointed Evergreens Die
- Tim Holtz Twig & Stump Thinlets Dies
- Tim Holtz Christmas Cutouts Thinlets Dies
- Tim Holtz Bold Text Christmas Dies
- Papertrey Ink Just Sentiments Winter Wonderland Stamp Set
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Click the thumbnails to start shopping. Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no extra cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you!
Currently I am doing a Friday live at 9 am CT or 1 pm CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) I personally love Live replays. I haven’t watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it’s something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don’t want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to “see” you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I’m going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven’t subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me for the live! I had a blast visiting with everyone.