Happy Saturday Stampers!
Yesterday morning I went live on YouTube where we created these sweet rainbow stockings cards featuring Papertrey Ink October 2022 Release Products! I used non-traditional colors with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks to create these bright and happy cards with matching envelopes. A bit of light stenciling and Distress Stain splatter make the backgrounds a little less perfect with just the right amount of distress!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post at no additional cost to you. By shopping with my links, you allow me to keep bringing you content. Thank you all for your support!
Sweet Rainbow Stockings Cards
- Papertrey Ink Sweet Stockings Stamp Set
- Papertrey Ink Sweet Stocking Dies
- Papertry Inks Geometric Snowflakes Stencils
- Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks
- Tim Holtz Salvaged Patine Distress Stain
- More supplies linked in the supply list at the bottom of this post
Below you will find links to the supplies used to create this project(s). Where available I use compensated affiliate links at no additional cost to you. Your support helps me to keep bringing you new projects, videos, and content. Thank you so much for your support!
Shop the entire Papertrey Ink October 2022 Release by clicking the thumbnails below. Affiliate links used.
Currently I am doing a Friday morning Lives at 9 am CT or 1 pm CT. Replays will be on my YouTube Channel.
I have a few requests to edit the Lives. Currently I am not going to edit them. This is for a couple of reasons:
1) I personally love Live replays. I haven’t watched an edited Live so I reserve the right to reconsider in the future if I think it’s something I can fit in my schedule.
2) I don’t want to spend the precious hours I have for creating new content, editing a Live. I will be bringing the exact same amount of traditional content and videos to my channel. Lives/replays are in addition to that content.
If you want to join us for some real-time crafty fun each week I would love to “see” you there. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel and click the notification bell so that YouTube alerts you when I’m going live. I am trying to reach 100,000 subscribers so if you haven’t subscribed yet I would SO appreciate it! I am grateful for my community on all the platforms!
Thanks to everyone who joined me for the live! I had a blast visiting with everyone.